Isn't it wonderful that we are able to help ourselves.
The self-relaxation technique
- Make yourself stop
- Break out of the cycle of stress - anxiety - discomfort.
- Achieve a goal with ease.
- More self-confidence and inner strength.
- Take on life's challenges in a balanced way.
- Recharge your batteries
Autogenic training is a recognized relaxation technique for active self-relaxation and calming through concentration according to the German psychiatrist and psychotherapist Prof. Dr. J.H. Schulz.
By listening to yourself, body and mind come to rest.
Learn to relax yourself and influence yourself positively through self-suggestions.
You can use this method everywhere and need only a few minutes for it.
- In the car on a parking lot
- On the office chair
- On a park bench
- On a plane
Where can autogenic training help?
- Relax, recover and switch off
- To recharge energy and strength
- Solve problems
- Calming the mind
- Alleviate physical ailments
- Improving the quality of sleep
- Enhancing concentration and performance
- Perceiving and understanding one's feelings
- Personal development
- Facing one's fears
- Achieve a goal
Read more about this effective self-relaxation technique at